ABLE BAKER BREWING
THE TRINITY GUILD
BOTTLE CLUB MEMBERSHIP
The world’s first nuclear explosion occurred on July 16, 1945, when a plutonium implosion device was tested at a site located 210 miles south of Los Alamos, New Mexico, on the barren plains of the Alamogordo Bombing Range, known as the Jornada del Muerto. Inspired by the poetry of John Donne, J. Robert Oppenheimer code-named the test “Trinity.”
Our Trinity Guild Membership will come with exclusive member only packaged beers, discounts, and special merch, among other things, and the first package will be dropped July 16th!
- Limited to 150 Members
- (3x) 3 Bottles Of Each Release-Exclusive Beer Not Available To The Public (9 Bottles Total)
- (1x) 4pack Of Exclusive Canned Beer Not Available To The Public
- Taproom Draft Discount: 15% (+1 guest)**
- Merchandise Discount: 15% (+1 guest)**
- Exclusive Trinity Guild Member Glass, Shirt, Hat, and Pin!
- Special Trinity Guild Membership Weekend With Increased Discount And Specialty Taps!
- Priority Pricing For 2024
Quarterly Beer Releases:
(All releases and dates are subject to change)
- 7/16 Fruited Hazy IPA (4pack)
- 10/16 Barrel Aged Chocolate Raspberry Imperial Porter (3x 375ml bottles)
- 1/16 Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout- Style to be voted on and determined by Trinity Guild Members! (3x 375ml bottles)
- 4/16 Wine Barrel-Aged Fruited Sour (3x 375ml bottles)
*Details subject to change
** Member must be present
What is the Trinity Guild?
The Trinity Guild (TG) is an exlusive membership club that is available to the first 150 people that sign up. Membership benefits, such as taproom discounts, begin on July 16th each year and last through July 15th of the following year. TG members will recieve quarterly beer releases, exlcusive to members only. These beers are included in membership costs. Additional perks include exclusive merch and more!
Can I have membership items shipped to me?
Legally, we cannot ship beer. TG releases have to be picked up in person in the taproom.
Can I have a proxy?
Yes! You are allowed to designate one proxy. Just enter your proxy’s information upon membership sign up.
Do I have to pick up my beer and merchandise right away, or will you hold it?
We will hold on to your membership items until July 15th. If these items are not picked up by then, they will be relinquished and given away.
Do I get a refund if I don’t pick up my membership items?
All sales are final. It is your responsibilty to have items picked up by you or your proxy before the deadline.
Do I have to renew my membership each year?
Yes. Current TG members will have access to priority registration before it goes on sale to the public each year. Priority access includes early sign ups as well as a discounted sign up price.